hi all

Hi there everybody,
  Im Phill and Im a beginner Looper from Carlisle in England. (I also
spend
time in Hull) is anyone here anywhere near me as I would love to find some
one to bounce ideas with.

  Does anyone know of any realtime looping equipment where you can add
each
loop to a differant slice of the same loop so each newly added piece can
be
turned on and off?

  I have an RC-20 Loopstaion but ialways end up with way to many layers
and
i cant seem to get away from this, has any one found a way round this?

on a slightly differant topic, Im thinking of the new BOSS DD-20 delay,
any
thoughts reviews ect?

C ya all soon
Phill