RE: UD-Stomp

DL4 and UD?  Different boxes--I think the reason the DL4 is more popular
than the rack version (Echo Pro) is the stomp box interface--but the UD
delays aren't really long enough to loop IMO--'course my 32 sec Jamman gave
me fits--I spell relief E-D-P.

The new Boss loop pedal might be cool--but the DL4s are selling at the same
price as two years ago . . .
Gary

MH said:

I have no idea what the UD-Stomp was going for. I've never seen one. Guitar
Center San Jose listed their DG-Stomp for $50 in the blow out sale. I think
part of Yamaha's problem was that they never got the distribution that Line
6 had.

Mark