Vienna...?

Does anybody have insight on the "scene" in Vienna, Austria?

In specific, I'm mostly curious regarding what venues feature electronic
artists.  I know that the Mego label is based there, as well as Pita and
some of the other "clicks and cuts" artists.  While I don't normally
compose in the glitchcore vein (well, not much and generally not on
purpose
<*grin*>), having some of those artists based in the area leads me to
believe there's gotta be something going on there.

Is there a Looper community in the vacinity yet?

I'm going to be visiting there in a few weeks and wanted to check it out,
if only I knew where to start....

TIA!!!

         -c-

_____
"i want to reach my hand into the dark and *feel* what reaches back"
                                                 -recoil