RE: Favorite Reverb for your looping rig ?

What hasn't been mentioned here for a *cheap* solution for lots of normal
and strange reverbs is the Zoom 1201. I also use a Behringer Virtualizer
Pro
(also great price/performance ratio, and the possibility to create
excellent
surreal spaces with combined reverb/delay patches - check out the "Trance"
patch), both in my small rack, and a FireworX (for the "good" reverbs) and
Digitech StudioQuad (great again for surreal stuff - using combinations of
panners or delays and reverbs for surround spaces) - but I guess you'd rate
the StudioQuad "metallic and thin".

        Rainer

Rainer Straschill
Moinlabs GFX and Soundworks - www.moinlabs.de