reverb & zoe's household

>and my housemate in crater is a most marvelous and talented chap who goes
>by the name jhno.

Yeah, Zoe lives in one of those households that we all covet - lots of
talented musicians there - herself, jhno, and quiet american all share a
fantastic warehouse space.

On the subject of reverb - I've been doing stuff for the last 10 years,
and
the only time I used a reverb unit was a couple weeks in 1996 when I
borrowed it from a friend (accounting for 3 of the songs in "5 Spots"). In
fact, up till 1998 or so, I was pronouncing it wrong. Admittedly, I'm
looking into experimenting with it more in the future, but it seems like
it's one of those effects that musicians are way to dependent on. That and
guitar overdrive.

Matt