Re: European Loop Tour Diary?

yo rick, what would it involve... just cutting and pasting?  i'm not a
web-maven, but would be happy to consider doing lite keyboard labor...
maybe someone better for the job, though... depending...  I have trouble
keepin my own site updated... but I'm lookin' for stuff to do to contribute
to the list.  next stop, paypal.