Re: Rogue...Cheap Stereo volume pedal for a keyboard?

i bought one of the cheap rogue stereo passive volume pedals from
musicians friend to use w/ my digitech rp100 (for volume/wah/whammy
features)
and it works quite well (for guitar)! it's held up to my studio use
(sitting down while i play) and it holds up to my 2 1/2 yr old son
who loves to "wah wah" also at times. i think i got mine for 19$, but
i think they went up shortly
after i got mine.
i think they are quite sturdy for the price, but i'm not sure how they
would
hold up to live/standing up playing over a period of time,etc... but
for the price, they are decent...
s---