Re: PXR4--Only OT Cause it Doesn't Loop

The "Drum Tracks" are rather misleading. They are
basically a collection of patterns ala a fancy
metronome. You can't program any changes and you can't
transfer the rhythm track to the computer when you are
done -- they are just included for timing and feel I
guess.

You can run a cable from the line out to the line in
and record one of the patterns onto a track but the
sound degradation is rather annoying, similar to a
fourth generation bounced track on a cassette
portastudio.

Other than that this thing has a crap load of features
for the size!

--- Clayton Gary Lehmann