Re: Support Looper's Delight with a PXR4

I have the pxr4, but so far have only used it in a pretty straight forward
manner, I played with the effects and drumbeats for an hour or so, but
basically I use it as a recorder period. If I get a chance I'll fiddle
around with it this weekend (a busy busy weekend for me) and see what it
can
do because dammit mark! You got me hooked on this whole looping thing!!

Will Wright
Army of Pie