LOOPPOOL: Summer 2003 Live Looping Tour of Europe and the British Isles

Hi, I wanted to post my touring dates and invite everyone from the list to
come
see the lunacy that is my live show if you are so inclined:

Rick Walker's LOOP.POOL
     European/British Isles tour of summer 2003

       special thanks to the people who invented and make the GIBSON EDP +
Echoplex,
          The Swedish Government (for underwriting my tour their),
          All the amazing loopers and promoters who have helped to get me
gigs and
          put me up in their 'cat free environments'.............LOL
          and my beautiful,talented
singer/songwriter/producer/multiinstrumentalist wife
          who will be the most overqualified roadie in the history of the
universe

SWEDEN

May 13  travel  Santa Cruz/San Francisco/Frankfurt/Gothenburg
          and mightily confuse airport security exports with the wierd
things
          that pass for instruments in my road cases---"No sir,  that 10"
dayglo green
          dildo is part of a musical piece................honest"

1st Swedish Looping Tour  with Per Boysen (Sweden), Matthias Grob (Brazil)
and moi

May 16 GOTHENBURG   House of Arts "The Ocean"

May 17 HULTSFRED    ROCK CITY for "music week"  10 p.m.

May 18 URSHULT LADAN (the barn)   clinic 6 p.m. /concert 8 p.m.

May 19 drive to STOCKHOLM

May 20-21 editing live tracks

May 23 ALMUNGE Corporate Conference

May 24 STOCKHOLM  somewhere in city play outdoors at 2 p.m. "FETE DE
LAMUSIQUE"then...........concert at Macken (The Gas Station) 8 p.m.

May 25-28 days off

June 29-30-31 STOCKHOLM ELECTRONICA 2003
headlining LIVE INTERNATIONAL LOOPING PERFROMANCE
on Friday 30 at 8 p.m.

June 3 NORRKOPING clinic/public concert

June 4 STOCKHOLM House Of Arts---flat rooftop bar  ( with guest artist
Gustaf Hielm (8 string electric bass)  and Jair-Rôhm Parker Wells

(acoustic upright bass, bow and electronics)

IRELAND
June 11  DINGLE     The Celtic & Prehistoric Museum  Kilvicadownig, Ventry,
Dingle, Co.  Kerry  7:30  p.m.   10 euros entrance   (with Harris Moore,
Hammer Dulcimer)
                                               (353)669159191)
June 12  DINGLE    St. James Church  7:30 pm, 10 euros entrance   (with
Steve Coulter,    Irish Harp)  087-982-9728 or stevecoulter@eircom.net

NORTHERN IRELAND
June 13  BELFAST  Powerhaus presents...Rick Walker's Loop pool (with
Special
Guest found sound/percussionist extraordinaire,  Paul Marshall)
Linenhall Library, Donegall Square North  8pm   Admission £8 & £5
concession

WALES
June 16  1st WELSH LOOPING FESTIVAL in SWANSEA The monkey Cafe' 9.30 -
10pm.
                    3 quid to get in, £2 for concessions. (with Gareth
Whittock)

ENGLAND
*June 17  LONDON (with Steve Lawson)  venue to be announced
*June 19  LONDON "                                          "
*June 20  LONDON "                                          "

June 21  1st CAMBRIDGE FESTIVAL OF LOOPING  (with Os and many other list
members)
            8pm  the michaelhouse cafe £5/£4 info@cambridg-loopfest.org.uk

FRANCE
*June 28  PARIS  still negotiating  (anyone wanna host a house concert in
gay Paris
                                                                      or
environs?)

GERMANY
July 3   COLOGNE Galerie Rachel Haferkam (contact: Hanjo Scharfenberg)
Eigelstein 112  (with Michael Peters)
                50668 Koeln (Cologne), Germany  Tel. +49 221 1393259
http://www.rachelhaferkamp.com

July 4  BERLIN      1st BERLIN LOOPING FESTIVAL (venue to be announced)  (
with Leander Renininhaus, Andreas Villers and more)

July 7   RADOLFZELL  "Bockle"   8:30 p.m.  5 euros  ( with Louie Angulo)

GREECE
*July 10-13 NAFPLIO (music festival----------venue to be announced)

ITALY
July 17  MILAN   2003 - h.22.00 at Associazione Gheroartè  (with Bruno
Kleinefeld)
             c/o Stazione FS di Corsicovia Gramsci 4, 20094 Corsico (MI)
          tel/fax (0039)02/45103113 - 339/6901684 - 349/4759779
www.gheroarte.com

*July 18  FLORENCE  (venue to be announced---- with Massimo Liverani)

July  19  GARDA LAKE ---- Rivolta Wine Bar in Rivoltella del Garda  at
22.00
free admission (with Luca Formentini)

July 20-27   ROMAN HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!

July 28 Depart ROME-FRANKFURT-SAN FRANCISCO-SANTA CRUZ