Re: Intro/ zoom bfx 708 II (other options)

High;

I don't know anything about the BFX 708 II but i've had a BFX 708 I for a few years now. The "Jam Play function" isn't useful for much more than setting up a pattern to jam over. You can't overdub onto it. Just the same, i use Jam Play together with my Line 6 Delay Modeler. If you're very financially restricted you could do a lot worse than a BFX. If you can stretch a bit, i'd recommend the BFX with an additional delay/sampling delay pedal. You can usually pick up DOD, Boss or Roland units pretty cheap on the second hand market.

Hope this helps.

Glass Thought Communications
"Records for people to listen to at home."
+46 708 940893
http://mp3.com/jairrohm