multiplying inserts?

Is there a product that I could leave the inserts of my pre-amp and then it
suddenly makes it so each of my inserts suddenly has multiple inserts per
side with individual volume controls?

My APHEX 207 has an insert for right and one for left...

I want to multiply the inserts to make it work so that right has lets say...
8 separate inserts ... and the left has lets say 8 separate inserts...

If such a device does not exist ... are there companies that would do such
custom work?

Regards,
Gregory Bruce Campbell
www.9andZen.com