Calling all gearheads -- Electro-Harmonix "WIND"

Hi -

I need some help from uncovering if:

    1) I have a faulty memory, or
    2) Electro-Harmonix once -- looong ago -- created a pedal called a WIND.  Layed out like a "Bad-Stone" with one knob, and a switch.

A google search has found me nothing, so maybe my memory is faulty, or maybe trumpet players don't archive their effects pedals on the web like guitarists do... :-)

Did EH ever make a pedal called a WIND specifically for wind instruments?  like electric trumpet players?

Thanks in advance.

David