Re: effects for wind instruments

To wax even more nostalgic and to look back at one of my earliest
echo-based
influences, "Flute Thing" by the Blues Project had some pretty wildly
mutated tone AND extensive echo effects. Flute as pocket trumpet? No
problemo! Baroque cannonic harmony? Easy as Echoplex! Listen for the "Live
At Town Hall" and "Monteray Pop" versions to see why they were the
fourth-highest paid act at Woodstock (if my trivia-sludge generator is
functioning properly this morning).
Douglas Baldwin, coyote-at-large
coyotelk@optonline.net