Re: Kim Flint questions on your design work for the EDP

> Here's perhaps a dumb question: What exactly is "live sequencing" (how
does
> it differ from "looping?")?

Personally, I would consider 'live sequencing' to mean the creation of
performance using pre-developed elements - sample loops, or prepared midi
sequences. It's what most 'groove boxes' are used for.

Live looping involves the sequencing of elements that are developed as part
of the performance.

bIz
www.groovetronica.com - "No offense, but a dated d&b loop with some Holiday
Inn lounge singer hardly wows me technically or talent wise, and I could do
better with a cassette deck and a microphone."