Re: Kim Flint questions on your design work for the EDP

By live sequencing I mean the Live sequencing of audio events, Maybe Live
audio sequencing!! this can be achieved using the insert replace function
etc. You even get quantise options.
The sequencing of midi data to trigger samples etc. is different mmmmm
maybe
I need better terminology.
The way I think about it you have a midi sequencer that stores midi events
and an audio sequencer stores audio events. (even if your sequencing
samples
you are Midi sequencing.)
Hence Andre's use of the EDP I think is the Live Sequencing of audio.

Geoff