RE: Guinness World Record Looping

All this is quite funny. i talk about stepping on a headrush
the wrong way, in the dark by accident, and you guys get all complicated.
hehe
I know it's not original or special, it was funny. geez
OK, i'll get complicated.  i should have said the shortest manually created
loop,
with no EPD tricks. midi stuff or numbers and shit.
OK what the longest loop anyone has created? heheh
cam

In delay mode and sus with some advanced midi controler (peavey PC1600x
or digitech pmc 10) you can enter back to back note on / note off that
give the smallest edp loop midi can give the you can increase the loop
time by inserting null midi bytes (00) between note on note off

all hex:  90 26 7f , 90 26 00  note on note off       the smallest
possible

90 26 7f 00 90 26 00   one 00 byte spacer

90 26 7f 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 90 26
00   a loonger loop with more spacers

I call that resonator mode

Claude

> At 05:40 PM 5/9/2003, Jesse Ray Lucas wrote:
> >Well, as we learned from Kim and/or Matthias about the EDP, it
shouldn't be
> >able to make a loop shorter than 1.5ms, because that's the length of
time it
> >takes the software loop to cycle.  Still, good luck hitting the
Record