Re: Delay advice

you're describing the tce D-2
check it at:
 http://www.tcelectronic.com/Default.asp?Id=879
(actually, I don't recall if it has a hold mode, but you can easily set the
feedback to 100% and it'll repeat forever....there is a jack for a bypass
footswitch.)
It does reverse delays, but if you really want a separate pedal for this,
hunt down a Digitech Space Station. Preset 10 is reverse delay with no
forward signal.

David

<<    I'm looking for a dedicated delay processor with:
* Ten seconds (more or less) of delay time, adjustable in milliseconds or
finer.
* A digital readout of said delay time.
* Variable feedback of delay regeneration, so the DL-4 is out.
* Multiple user-definable patches.
* An effects insert would be sweet, but not absolutely necessary.
* Footswitchable functions (midi assignable or not).
* "Hold" or "Infinite" mode, i.e. zero decay, and preferably simultaneous
bypass of input.
* A backwards delay effect with no forwards signal, i.e. the Ade
Belew-with-extinct-Boss-pedal effect. Actually, I'll take this as a
seperate
pedal if it's out there.
* Rack mount or footpedal housing.
* Under $500 street.>>