Re: Long Island Loopers

slow down there my friend!  i am a looper (just got my
second repeater...but haven't hooked it up yet -
thanks todd!) and living in great neck, working in
manhattan.  i play in an improv based
jazz/funk/psychadelic band.  our guitarist uses a
boomerang and we have a sax/flute/kazoo player who
uses a dl-4.  we have yet to really experiment with
everyone using their loopers because we are writing
and rehearsing with stripped down basic instrument and
amp rigs (to focus on the music first before adding
textures and really experimenting).

i play the bass and would love to get together for a
little long island loop thang!  don't forget that the
open loop at chama (does that still happen) is in the
city (NY - we always just call it the city and get
away with it) so you definitely have some
representation in your area.  let me know if you want
to get together and loopout!

~ evan