Re: Flutey Loops

only really relavent to the heading, but I'm working with a looping
flautist
at the moment - Theo Travis. He's known more as a sax player, both as a
leader of his own quartet and as the saxist in Gong, but also has recently
released an album of all solo alto flute compositions, using a DL4 for
layering. It's a really lovely record.

We're working on a duo album at the moment, which I'm really excited about
-
hopefully I'll have some soundclips up on my site before too long, though
I'm maxxed out on my webspace at the moment, so will have to remove
something else in order to put something there... or just move to a host
with more space... hmmnnnn...

anyway, check out Theo's looping flute album at http://www.theotravis.com

cheers!

Steve