Re: Very Good News!!!!!! Looping software!!! Come On !!!

At 6:20 PM +0100 5/14/03, Geoff Smith wrote:

>*****You mentioned that it included the extended
>delay time (60s) as well as reverse playback... Anything else? The other
>questions are how was the extended delay time displayed on the 4-digit
>display and how was the reverse playback activated?*****
>
>Could someone with a pcm42 send me the answer to the **** questions for
>the
>designer to make sure we get all of Gary's modifications on there.
>basically I need a list of all of Gary's modifications and how they were
>implemented to pass the details on. And if you don't mind I'll put him in
>contact with u.

I think a Gary Hall edition is a wonderful idea, but it shouldn't
stop there. I can foresee a collection of PSP delay and phrase
sampler plugs that pick up where Lexicon, Gary  Hall, and Bob Sellon
left off. It is a good thing to preserve the "spirit" of the
original, but given the open-endedness of software there could be
some remarkable extrapolations.

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com