Re: Fripp's volume pedal

<<Nope. i'd like to point out that robert fripp
used the same volume pedal for like 25 years,
because he liked the throw of it. it also
happened to be the cheapest volume pedal he could
find at the time (or was that his fuzz box
...?).>>

Actually, I think he only used it for ten years,
but I do believe you're right that it was the
cheapest one that he could find, back in 68 or
whenever it was. In 1980, I think it was, Boss
put out their new series of volume pedals, the FV
series, I think it was called, and that was the
finally when he switched allegiances.

=====
May you never thirst!
The Scuba Diver Presently Known As Chris

"What do you get when you give a yo-yo to a flock of flamingos?"-James
Earl Jones