Search for granular footpedal-osity...

Ah... the PMC-10...  Anyone have an extra one laying around (Ebay says, "0
items found for digitech pmc-10")  Or an equivalently powerful footpedal
that is in production today?

I know someone mentioned the MIDI Mitigator once, but those are few and far
between as well, it seems.

I have a PC1600X, but I need something I can step on, being a bass player.
I had this idea today about playing funky basslines live with certain notes
being granulated within them.  The trouble is that I can't seem to get a
consistently short loop out of the EDP foot pedal.  By doing the filler
bytes (00 00 00 00 00 00 00) trick Claude suggests below, I could have
several loop lengths specified to different pedals which would give
different granular "tones" to notes, and be consistent about it.  And,
ossibly even have the loops continue only while the pedal is down, rather
than having to record silence to clear out the loop.

-Jesse