Re: csound for software looper?

i'm no csound expert, but a friend of mine wrote one of the windows
versions, and it was pretty much a fight to get csound to do something it
really wasn't designed to do (working in real time).  After gaining a
certain amount of success, he rewrote the whole thing in PD and seems to
be
much happier with it now.  You can see it here:
http://www.glennianaro.com/software.htm

If you listen to the music examples, the first 3 tracks are with me on
guitar :)

Ernesto

--
ernesto schnack