RE: Very Good News!!!!!! Looping software!!! Come On !!! - Plugzilla?

Plugzilla (hardware VST host - http://www.plugzilla.com/) was supposed to
be
shipping last month.  Anyone see/touch it yet?  It's supposed to be able to
handle up to 32 channels of reverb (I don't know who's reverb they're
talking about) and up to 8 plug-ins.  Might be more reliable than a laptop
for performing, but more expensive (and you can't surf the net on it
*shrug*).  I'm curious to see where it goes, and if it's successful.

Mike