Re: NakedBluesCQSPJG.mp3

  <smile>  Aw Ted, thank you much!   -It certainly was a whole lota' fun!
Dre and I are still wondering what the heck we played?!   lol!
-Somebody's got a recording out there, but we haven't heard from him.
-Have a great day!, K?

Smiles,

Cara

At 05:21 PM 5/15/03 EDT, you wrote:
>Cara,
>
>Nice track! I just listened to NakedBluesCQSPJG.mp3
>-- the first piece of music from you I've heard. I must
>say, I bet it was really something to experience the
>amount of "glitch-o-ramma" madness that there must
>have been between you and Dre LaFosse a few months
>back when you played. Sorry I missed it.
>
>Best,
>
>tEd ® kiLLiAn
>
>ArsOcarina@aol.com
>http://www.mp3s.com/tedkillian
>http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
>http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
>http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
>http://www.mp3.com/Ophelia_Pancake

---

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.