Re: NakedBluesCQSPJG.mp3 and www.mp3.com/cphere

Hi Paul,

I really enjoyed the track - very cool, and I found myself trying to
figure out what you were doing in a few spots, so I may have to get you
to explain it one of these days...  and the dedication is too kind, good
sir.

And of course, Cara's Naked Blues are always a hit in my book!  *ahem*

Nudge nudge wink wink,

--Andre LaFosse
The Echoplex Analysis Pages:
http://www.altruistmusic.com/EDP