Re: NakedBluesCQSPJG.mp3

  Cool beans!, glad ya liked it!   They did too, complimenting me after my
set.
  Re: your material, might you e-mail this piece to me, the mp3.com
ridiculous registration fluff page is not real screen=reader-friendly,
thus, REALLY F#$%ING ANNOYING!   lol!   Thanks a bunch!

Smiles,

Cara

At 01:19 PM 5/16/03 -0400, you wrote:
>groovy live material. How did the audience respond?
>if you like, check out my glitch-core rendition on
>www.mp3.com/cphere
>
>the tune in mind is ode to a zen loop grandmaster
>
>peace

---

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.