Re: Live Performance Hardware Looping Equipment Question - Need Help

>I guess I would rather use dedicated hardware for this job
> though, if I could find something that would do it.

The yamaha RM1x works exactly like that. It also imports standard midi
files
very easily.

bIz
www.groovetronica.com - "No offense, but a dated d&b loop with some Holiday
Inn lounge singer hardly wows me technically or talent wise, and I could do
better with a cassette deck and a microphone."
site updated: last monday