Jamma - new loop-sampler

Hi,

I'm newly subscribed to the mailing list.  I'm trying to raise awareness of
another software based loop-sampler that I've just finished writing.
It's called Jamma, and it's free for anyone to download.  It runs on pd on
Windows, Linux and Mac, and has the following features:

- Auto quantisation to nice fraction/multiple of first loop
- Multi I/O means that multiple people can record simulataneously, and
loops
come out of different channels from the soundcard for real-time mixing
- MIDI foot pedal compatible
- Zero-latency compensator

Probably best to have a look at the website at the bottom.  All work is
open
source, open music... please help spread the word!! No need to pay all that
dosh out for kit!

matt

http://www.loopit.org/