Andre Lafosse Freebies and sales...

I understand what Geoff is saying but on the other
hand there is a musical innovative revolution
happening through Andre´s webpage, i´ve learned so
much reading his musical concepts,techniques,etc.on
his website and listening to its respective samples.I
am a guitarrist but honestly i get bored listening to
guitar albums very quickly.What Andy is doing in my
opinion is very exciting as far as millenium guitar is
concerned,and it is truly motivating to all of us
messing aroung with such a device.I must say that us
humas get lazy,bored and unmotivated very quickly and
he is only doing us a favor!I think through the
information Andre freely gives out at the end it only
increases his web traffic and i think André will sell
a lot of records through the world anyway!
Good luck Andy and put me on your buyers list bro!
louie

=====
www.labalou.com