Live Loop composing

Hi Andy,
This is very interesting and i have been meaning to
ask this question not only to you but most loopers
here; do you go with preconceived musical ideas before
you do a gig or do you start improvising with
preconcieved techniques?Are there glitch compositions
which you can recreate live? I would imagine this a
hard task since like you mention on your web page
sometimes you donīt know which buttons you pressed:-)
Louie

=====
www.labalou.com