Re: LINE 6 VARIAX

  What bothers me about this though, is that the guitar itself, from what I
know from co-workers who've tried it, is basically a really cheap strat,
and if I'm going to spend that kind of money for an instrument, <smile>
it better be a nice one!   lol!   -just my thoughts...

Smiles,

Cara

At 11:54 AM 5/21/03 EDT, you wrote:
>In a message dated 5/21/03 3:25:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
>laab2000us@yahoo.com writes:
>

> So how much are this sweeties?
>

> louie.....they (GP) said street price will be about $999.00.....i was
>surprised by the very positive reviews on both accounts and the talk of
>expandability in the near future, ability to download new models (sounds)
>into the variax and directly connect to a puter for those of that
>bent.....michael

---

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.