Re: Live Loop composing

I thought Dylan's line was a metaphor for the disdain all must
endure from the senseless onslaught of people's judgment.
Kind of like my stoning stoners. I think that all stoners
should read Isle of the Lotos Eaters by Tennyson and then
write a report about it, and then have it compared to the same
report written by brains that work, and then I think all those
teen stoners who are doing SO WELL in high school (huhhh, he
said "high") right now should line up head to head with some
Korean students and have face-off in mathematics. How shamed
they would be. The Koreans would kick their (and my) ass.
I don't believe that they have much of a pot problem over
there, but give us time to work on them, and they'll mellow
out. They'll be like, yeah, sure, dudes, come on down, it's
nice down here, dudes. And then the north peninsula would
have all the rice and metropolitan real estate they'd ever
need.

...man...dude, chill! Right?
Recreational dabbling in the spirit world is disgraceful and
dangerous. Just because it's available on a wide-scale doesn't
mean the obvious.

I'm definitely afraid of it all anymore. Stoned machine operators scare
me. Stoned heavy artillery operators scare me, too. Stoned loopers...well,
I guess that's not so bad, but
I wish we could do a survey of stoner composers against non-
and see what happens. Dope opens too many strange doors.
BEWARE!!!!

Man, I'm being preachy. Sorry. Really, I am. I need to tie
a couple of lizards to my head and wander around in the desert.
Jeez!

That the human brain can synthesize more chemicals than are
found in any pharmacy is evidence enough for me that all the
drugs one would ever need is waiting to be cooked up right now behind the
same very two eyes that are reading these words
right now ;)
But, Jonny's in the basement...