Re: Live Loop composing

I will always hate drugs because to many great musicians have been lost
because of them.
Because I lost friends when I was a teenager to them.
Because I watch people losing the ability to hold a conversion because of
them.
Because a large majority of the heaviest drug users at my college are all
on
anti depresents. The link is obvious.

I pride myself in my alertness and therefore generally avoid them.

But hey lifes a balance
just don't push it too far.
Create an imbalance in your body and u may spend the rest of your life
trying to get it back to normal.

geoff