Stoned animals

Chill out brother!
I saw an interesting footage in the discovery channel
a few months ago about animals getting stone for
recreation as well as humans,it was the funniest thing
iīve ever seen, i was literaly on the floor
laughing(sober by the way).
It showed how cats chew on a plant(canīt remember the
name of it)at a certain time of the year and it makes
them feel very playful,gigglish and happy so they
start doing weird things with their feet(could we call
it glitching?) rolling on their backs, scratching
their noses, etc.Then they showed monkeys getting high
on rotten fermented fruts which contain plenty of
alcohol.The interesting thing was that there were
monkeys who got drunk heavily, others like to get
drunk moderately and some didnīt like it at all.Then
they showed dears who like to chew on hallucinogens
they find on the fields,But the funniest thing in the
world was how bees get drunk from fermentation and
start fights but they are so well organized that they
have their own bouncers who separate them!
cheers
Louie

=====
www.labalou.com