Re: why pot before looping?

Children using drugs, and using them irresponsibly,
isn't a good example to use when arguing against pot.
Especially when many teachers are for pumping their
students full of pharmaceuticals, which is utter
hypocrisy. I don't smoke cigarettes, don't drink, and
I enjoy weed and a few psychedelics. I started as an
adult at the age of 18.

I don't think it makes a person more creative, but
allows them to focus on being creative. Stress,
pressure, lack of sex, etc... can all lead to a very
unhappy camper. All it does it allow a person to
forget everything else and focus on the music, or a
movie, or whatever they want to do.

Just because something is used as a drug for
recreation doesn't mean it's dangerous, but the
opposite can also be true, I will not deny that. But
to call everything you don't agree with a crutch is
quite absurd, especially when many people that use it
can handle a family and a job. For some people, lying
is a drug, for others conformity is a drug (or
crutch). Feeling safe and doing what you're told
doesn't mean you're a better person than someone who
uses an illicit substance, and thus you're going to be
more successful and find happiness easier. Everyone
does not have the same set of values.

Not everyone has to be a perfect student, go to
college, get married, have kids, consume and die.
Everyone should live their life the way they want to,
unless you happen to transgress on other's rights. You
seem to be high on life, you don't see me trying to
make "high on life" illegal. Now I know that's kinda
silly, but you do understand the point.

Some stoner visiting a hash bar for fun and living at
home at the age of 25 is no worse than some Trekkie
visiting conventions and living at home until they are
25. Not only that, stereotypes are played out. Let
folks choose for themselves.