Re: Even more OT: why pot before looping?

Scientologists aren't the only ones who raise this
argument.  Experts and professionals from all walks of
life are questioning the validity of drug therapy.

Psychologists and evil aside, the phenomenon is
symptomatic of a greater social problem rather than a
mere collection of individual problems.  But this is
another OT thread.

Suffice to say, it's not crap.  If you can call
television, coffee, shopping, soda pop and other
unassuming things soma-like, then it would be
inconsistent, among other things, not to view most
drug therapy in the same, if not greater, light.

Anyway, I liked the one response to our proselytizer,
and I paraphrase: trying to explain it all would be
like trying to explain what sight is like to a blind
man.  I personally love the marijuana.  In moderation,
of course!