Re: Louies CD sales

Hi Andy,
The european company which manufactures womens
underwear(lovely by the way) wanted to make a special
gift to their distributor clients around europe,so
they thought our CD would be a nice one.I must also
say that we were also in the right place at the right
time with all the buzz about the rebirth of cuban SON
music going around here.They paid us about 1.00$dlls
per CD which is not much, but they paid all
performance rights costs,etc. provided we allow them
to put their logo, corporate identity etc.on the front
cover.This money basically financed our second CD
which has cost us a lot of money since it was recorded
in Switzerland and had to be remixed here in
Germany.Now we are only hoping we can sell a few so we
can recover financially!
Cheers
Louie

=====