FS: Roland Handsonic Percussion unit

I'm selling my Roland Handsonic percussion thingy. I bought this from a
dealer barely  used in incredible condition. It's sat in my studio and
been played a total of *maybe* four hours since. Now that I set up my
full electronic drum kit I really have no use for it so my loss is your
gain.

This is the HPD-15 in excellent condition with the original powersupply,
box, manual, stand adapter, and  foot pedal.  FWIW the pedal and stand
adapter don't come with a new unit, I bought those extra.

Full info with online demos, PDFs, etc go here:
Http://www.rolandus.com/products/details.asp?CatID=5&SubCatID=26&ProdID=HPD-15

>From the Roland Site: "The HPD-15 HandSonic™ is an electronic hand
percussion multi-pad with triggering capabilities derived from
breakthrough V-Drums® technology. Divided into 15 parts, the HPD-15
allows hand percussionists to play up to 600 realistic acoustic and
electronic percussion sounds--15 simultaneously--with all the
sensitivity that the Roland V-Drums® are famous for."

I'm a freaknoise slut and live drummer - not hand percussionist-  but I
have to say this thing is the wolf's balls for anyone interested in
electronic and experimental type stuff and no, you don't need to be a
percussionist or drummer to make it scream (fingers help however :))
I've found this is an incredible alternative midi controller (Dbeam, TWO
ribbon controllers, 15 Vdrum pad zones, etc etc etc) in addition to it's
incredible array or sounds and effects.  You want loops? This thing will
make your head spin. Alas, It's just not for me with all the other gear
I have and I'm willing to take a loss to move on and get back to my live
stuff : (

Asking $700.00 US plus shipping which is a very reasonable price but if
you think that's out of line I'll entertain SERIOUS offers. These do
sell used for more without the extras or condition but I want to sell
this painlessly with no nonsense. Buyer must confirm via phone so send
your # to speed things up. Will accept USPS MO. Paypal is fine but only
if you pick up all the fees otherwise MO is the way to go. References
out the wazoo of course.

Post here first then the 'net at large. Please but this so I don't have
to deal with the 'net at large!

Any questions? let me know.

Thanks!