Re: Repeater

Louie,

You can do it! From the front panel, press the pitch button to select
tracks (it
should select all tracks by default, you can deselect ones you don't want
changed
by pressing the track buttons), then press it again and hold it down for a
second
or two. All the pitch shifts will revert to original. I think it works the
same
way for the pan settings too.

For tempo, just hold down the tap tempo button.

I don't have a midi pedal programmed to do this, so I always use the front
panel
for this.

Greg