WWWOT: Re: this isn't right. is there something we can do?

> powers that be-- is there something that can be done about
> this?

Yes,

    There are two steps you can take:

Step one.

Start a new thread on something more interesting. If you can avoid
discussion gear, or prog-rock musicians, you get a bonus. Here are a few
starters:

1. Groovetronica's music is so simply amazing, what can I possibly do to
help them achieve a Barabara Streisand-like level of fame and fortune?
2. Yesterday, I replaced the chapman stick in my looping rig with a
turntable, for a while. (oops. gear!) discuss.
3. How does one 'practice' looping?
4. I am an improviser, how do I practice 'improvise looping?
5. Has anyone else seen David Torn's painting with guitar? What did you
think? I in the process of rebuilding my rig after watching it several
times. (Is David Torn a prog-rock musician?)

Step two.

Ignore assholes. Or better yet, put them in your kill file, so your
computer
ignores them for you.

bIz

www.groovetronica.com - "No offense, but a dated d&b loop with some Holiday
Inn lounge singer hardly wows me technically or talent wise, and I could do
better with a cassette deck and a microphone."
"This is all very interesting, and I daresay you already see me frothing at
the mouth in a fit; but no, I am not; I am just winking happy thoughts into
a little tiddle cup." (Nabokov, Lolita)