Re: Laptop Looping questions

Actually, Metro lives. See http://www.sagantech.biz/

>Same thing happens with hardware, but at least if the company goes out of
>business (Hi Electrix!) at least you have the gear.   Of course hardware
>becomes impossible to get repaired, but it seems to last a hell of a lot
>longer than software seems to these days!

And then there's the case of hardware that relies on software. My Nord
Modular went way down in utility for me when Clavia cancelled the version
of the software that was going to work on OS X and work better on Win XP.
There are betas of the OS X editor floating around but nothing that I
could use full time.

Chris

--
 http://www.xfade.com/ | theory and practice. In practice, there is.