Re: LINE 6 VARIAX

OK, hang on a sec, <smile>   -just to set the record straight, that post
was only to address the point of the reply to my opinion re: the instrument
used for the modeler.   I have absolutely no problem with people playing
inexpensive instruments if they like them, and I completely agree with you
in that regard.  I teach on the cheapest strat copy we have in the store,
and like it better than instruments seven times its price.  So, it's just
that personally, I don't really want to spend a whole lot of cash on
something like this unless the instrument itself is much better in my
opinion, since, then, after you've bought it, you're then stuck with it if
it decides to flake out after a bit, or need a lot of work because of
limited quality to begin with.  <smile>   -That's all...    -Hope that
makes sense.   Have a great weekend!, K?

TTFN

Cara