Re: Re:Mega compact looping rig

> >>Im looking at my 2 8 unit racks and thinking there most be something
>moe
compact i can use. I have the urge to move around a lot latley, so i was
wondering what compact guitar rigs people are using ?<<<

well, technically it's a bass rig, but who's counting - at the moment, my
'big rig' is three EDPs, a Lexicon MPX-G2, Korg Kaoss Pad II and a
Behringer
802 desk... My flight-rig is usually just two EDPs and the Lexicon. I'm
going to try a setup with just one EDP, the Kaoss II and the BEhringer
desk,
so I can use Substitute to record stuff back into the EDP through the
Kaoss... I'll report back when I've tried it... ;o)

just try the Andre Rig - one EDP, one boogie amp... ;o)

Steve
www.stevelawson.net