orchestral music and looping

I would like to start a thread on orchestral music and looping.

A few years ago I put together a show that featured David Barnes' Echo Chamber Ensemble. http://www.loopers-delight.com/LDarchive/200002/msg00432.html  The show was great success, and a fascinating mix of elements.

David had specifically composed music for the evening for a small ensemble of brass and strings that, at certain points, he loops and layered back into the mix.  http://web.superb.net/barnz/music/

Without going down the Cage/Stockhausen trail (please!), are their other CURRENT examples of ensembles or orchestral music that anyone is aware of that uses live looping in the performance setting?

David
UNDO