Re: Subject: Re:Mega compact looping rig

--- Travis <tiktok@sprintmail.com> wrote:

> >> Im looking at my 2 8 unit racks and thinking
> there most be something
> >> moe compact i can use. I have the urge to move
> around a lot latley,
> >> so i was wondering what compact guitar rigs
> people are using ?

I was hit by a car crossing the street a few years ago
and now my back has been acting up to the point where
sometimes I can't breathe fully. This makes carrying
my 4x10 amp, guitars, pedal board and 6 space rack up
and down my stairs for rehearsals or gigs not a very
pleasant thing to do.

So I put together a smaller looping board that only
takes me about 30 seconds to setup. All I have to do
is pull it out of the gig bag and connect 3 cables,
one from the guitar, one to the amp and the AC power
adapter.

In it I am using a Headrush, compressor, a couple of
boss delays and a reverb plus 2 Tube Screamers. It's a
real simple setup.

http://www.crapehanger.com/images/board.jpg

It's great and now I can keep my rack setup at home
unless I really feel like bringing it out to a gig.