Re: Subject: Re:Mega compact looping rig

Well, I have tried to even keep my "big" rig down to a minimum, as I agree
that looping is certainly a form which allows for a great deal of
creativity
with a minumum of gear.  Of late it has grown a bit (fretted and fretless
basses, Fodera Preamp, Raven Labs PreAmp; Raven Labs Mixer; Bagg
ParaAcoustic DI, Raven Labs DI, Fishman Platinum Bass EQ/DI; Avalon U5;
Upgraded and Modified JamMan; DL4; TC Electronics M-One; Roger Linn
Adrenalinn; BBE 362; Behringer Mx802; Furman PL Plus Power conditioner;
Stewart World 2.1 or Mackie M800 amps all into two Epifani 1x12
cabs.....whew!)

So...to keep things simple, for solo loop shows I often do in small,
intimate settings, I am using:
Fretless Godin A5 bass; Baggs ParAcoustic DI; Adrenalinn; DL4 into a
Mackie
12"Powered  speaker (which I am borrowing...but since it really sounds
good
and does the trick am considering buying!).  Everything sits on a SKB
pedal
board (of which I do not use any of the fx loops or power...just the board
and case. a regulated isobar pwer strip is velco'd to the board), and I
can
set the whole shebang up in about 15 seconds!

Takes up very little floor space in a Gallery, coffee shop or
restaurant...sounds great.

Max