Re: the meaning of loop music

Well, some people more play their loopers, and some people more play their instruments (and some both, obviously). But I don't think "loop music" and "jazz music" are the same type of terms. "Loop music" and "guitar music" are, though: both describe the tools used to make it as opposed to what it sounds like.