Re: Mega compact looping rig

I do it without a mixer...

Pendulum preamp, to Orville, send and return from EDP. Straight out to the
house, or in the case of my super rig, to a laptop max/msp setup with psp
42, 84, and silver spike reverb run by a custom software looper... All this
through an mhlabs firewire audio interface.  Perfect for recording as
well...
T.